Stefan Leipold is the founder and CEO of STARK, a technology company that designs, patented, develops, and sells the world’s 1st Magnetic Privacy Screen for Apple & Microsoft devices “Designed for Microsoft Surface” certifed. Stefan founded STARK in 2017 bringing nearly twenty years of information technology expertise into the company.
Stefan manages the direction and strategy at STARK, facilitating company activity in: product design and manufacturing, sales, marketing, and support. He is also responsible for developing STARK’s global business partnerships, introducing its products to markets in the US, EU, UAE, and Asia, also serves as a Forbes Business Council.
The company STARK has been featured in national and international Radio, TV, online and printed media and grossed over $500,000 in only 8 months without any outside equity backing or significant marketing.
Stefan Leipold studied in Hannover Germany and received his MBA in Systems Engineering. He holds a total of over 70 professional certifications with: Comptia, Microsoft, Cisco, Nokia, Linux and e-concil.
Mr. Leipold also serves as CEO of ProSysCo, LLC (since 1998), an international provider of IT services, where his focus on customers, efficiency, and execution led to significant company growth. Prior to that, he spent 3 years at Microsoft/NewHorizons, as a developer of the learning program “WalkIn” for the USA and EU, ultimately serving as the company’s Lead Trainer, guiding a successful effort to streamline operations, strengthen knowledge acquisition, and drive growth.
Public Speaking is the way of giving back to society for Stefan, by raising funds, speaking at universities, colleges, Government events, corporations and personal mentoring in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Stefan is an ally of Habitat of Humanity, Red Cross, The Good Dog Foundation, Leukemia Lymphoma Society LLS, Conner’s Cure and the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation NPCF, Stefan was published in Forbes and other media internationally and is a published author “Die Entscheidung – The Sky is not the limit”.
Achievements / Certifications
- 06/1996 MBA System Engineering
- 03/1997 Microsoft Office Security
- 06/2004 Microsoft IT Security
- 07/2004 Microsoft Implementing Internet Security Acceleration Server 2004
- 07/2004 Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- 08/2004 Linux Professional Institute
- 10/2004 Microsoft Internet Security
- 10/2005 Certified Ethical Hacker
- 04/2006 Microsoft Certified Professional
- 06/2006 Computer Associate CA eTrust Secure Content Manager
- 02/2007 Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- 04/2007 Computer Associate CA eTrust Integrated Threat Management
- 07/2007 Cisco Certified Network Associate
- 05/2007 Microsoft Installing and Configuring Windows Vista
- 04/2008 Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Server 2008 (1-4)
- 06/2008 New Horizons WalkIn Concept
- 04/2011 Microsoft Portals and Collaboration
- 07/2006-2010 Microsoft Mobile Security Training Specialist
- 08/2016 Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- 01/2019 Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10